Treating Sports-Related Injuries in the Greater Charleston Area
Sports injuries can happen to people of almost any age. If you have a sports-related injury or find your body has discomfort when performing a more energetic or repetitive outdoor activity, contact McKinney Family Chiropractic for a consultation.
In addition to providing general chiropractic services, our chiropractor, Dr. McKinney, can tailor a targeted treatment plan that can help relieve the discomfort of the sports injury, encourage the return of healthy, stronger movement, and put your body in better touch with itself.
Treatment Services Possible for Sports Injury
If you experience pain or discomfort related to any of the conditions on our home page, the following services might be appropriate as part of a customized plan to treat it:
- Chiropractic Manipulation/adjustments of the spine and&extremities
- Physical therapy
- On-site x-rays
- Kinesiotape applications
- Soft tissue mobilization/release techniques
- Low force/non-force techniques
- Activator methods
- Graston instrument-assisted myofascial release
- Exercise rehabilitation and stabilization
- Physiotherapy modalities
- A variety of splints, braces, wraps, and foot orthotics
- Nutritional Support/supplementation
- Functional Cranial Release (FCR)
Doctor-Assisted Sports Injury Care to Return Healthy Balance
Working independently, or in association with your family doctor, McKinney Family Chiropractic assesses your physical condition. If you already have current x-rays to share, we may not need to take new ones. Together, we can help you achieve a greater level of wellness and eventually return you to enjoying the sport you love.
Do not let a sports-related injury sideline your active life!